Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back from the Gym

Just got back with our children from a birthday party at this huge gymnastic training center. The kids had a blast jumping into this huge pit filled with 12" x 12" cubes of foam that looked like cheese. I'll have some pictures to share soon. I heard several of the men say that they want their birthday parties there next year too.

Several folks from CWR were there. As I drove home I was reflecting on how good God has been to our family. In just a little more than one year He has surrounded us with too many good people to count--people who really care for us and for our children. We are thankful.

I've got split duties tomorrow morning with Eric in worship. He's preaching and I'll be leading worship, an area of service that is always good for my soul.

We continue to meet several people each month who are open to discussing the gospel. People in this city are hungry for God, they often just don't know it. We are praying for about 30 people right now who have shown signs of God's Spirit at work in their lives. I'll be posting some more specific stories in the weeks ahead.

No comments:

Me and Angie

Me and Angie
December 2010