Sunday, January 6, 2008

Great Expectations

I'm tired and full of joy. The move this week, along with preparing for our first service of worship at the middle school, nearly wiped me out. I really don't know how I got out of bed this morning, except for the joy of being with others to worship our King. God met us in a great way this morning, both through his word and the Lord's Supper.

As I look in my mind's eye into the coming months I can't help but have great expectations for how we hope to see our Lord continue to work in this place. The growth in Christ already seen in certain individuals is such a joy. Several families are also beginning to find their places of service, both to serve other church families and the community at large.

Several families are going through various trials too. There is sickness, financial stress, loneliness, etc. Please pray that the gospel will come more alive to them as they experience God's grace and comfort.

Thank you for your prayers as God brings us to mind.

No comments:

Me and Angie

Me and Angie
December 2010