Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Desired Effect?

So, as part of my new diet and lifestyle I decided to finally give a colon cleansing routine a try. I'm taking the simple route with some all-natural capsules to be taken once each day until the bottle is gone. The notice on the side of the bottle nearly killed me due to laughter as I read. Here's what it says:
"Take two capsules daily with a large glass of water. If you don't get the
desired effect, add a capsule a day until you achieve the desired effect. Do
not exceed 5 capsules a day."

What exactly is the desired effect? I'm thinking, as a colon cleansing novice, that if I'm not getting the "desired effect" that the last thing I'm going to want to do is add to the number of capsules I'm taking.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Can I say that you are brave for posting this!!! I don't care that you are male but....OK nevermind I got a great laugh out of this...Thank you!!!

Me and Angie

Me and Angie
December 2010