Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Transition Begins


Greetings to all of you who have already been such vital ministry partners during our time at Covenant Seminary in St. Louis. On Friday, May 18, 2007 the seminary conferred upon me the degree "Master of Divinity." The good news is that I have finished my studies at Covenant. The better news is that I realize I have not mastered Divinity, but as Hans Bayer likes to remind his students, I continue to be "mastered by divinity."
God has certainly been faithful to us during this time. Angie and I both want to thank those of you who have prayed for us during this season. Your prayers did not go unanswered. Many days we were aware of special provisions that must have been the result of your intercessions on our behalf. We also want to thank those of you who gave financially as you were able to help cover our tuition and living expenses.
Now the transition into church planting has officially begun. With formal study responsibilities behind me I am able to focus on the work of raising funds and clarifying our vision for the mission work in North Las Vegas.
Moving forward we are anticipating the many ways that we expect to experience God's faithfulness even as we have seen it over the past three years. May the Lord bless you to the great extent that you all have been, and continue to be a blessing to us.

No comments:

Me and Angie

Me and Angie
December 2010